Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Am Convinced

I am convinced that once we are saved, we are forever saved. Once God has placed any of us into His hand there is nothing that can snatch us out of it. In the book "Breaking Free" by Beth Moore she writes," All our lives God retains the strong feelings toward us that infants evoke in their parents because He never has to let us go! He's not rearing us to leave home! God is rearing us to come home! Is that not a comforting thought. Once we are His we will forever be His because of a Love that we cannot begin to grasp. A Love that is unfailing, that is undefiled, that stoops down to lift us up, that is pure and good, and that will last for eternity.
This will be a short message for this post because just as I will do this evening, before these eyes close for slumber, I ask that you meditate on this Scripture. I ask that you read these words and the Word that follows with all your heart. I ask that you let it reach into that place that knows despair, that knows emptiness, and let it take hold. I ask that you see the Truth in the meaning of these passages and believe it! Believe it because the Holy Spirit will tell you it is true, because it is our Hope, and because you belong to God. You need to know such things so that Satan has no power over you any longer my friends. The evil one has only a short time left, but you await an eternity in the presence of the Living God and our Lord Jesus Christ. And this is the passages I ask so much of you to imprint in your spirit,
Rom. 8:38-39
--I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord--

May the Love and Peace of Jesus Christ be graciously given

No comments: